Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for Data Analyst for an immediate start to reinforce our R&D team in the implementation of a new project dedicated to the wound care sector. This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Luxembourg. As Data Analyst, you use statistical and analytical methods plus AI tools to automate specific processes within the organization and develop smart solutions to business challenges. This position would suit you perfectly if you have a taste for innovation and the desire to make things happen. This is the right role for you if you can combine your technical and analytical skills with ingenuity to meet the market demands of our company.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You are responsible for visualization, munging, and processing of massive amounts of data
- You oversee the recovered data, and you guarantee their quality
- You are in charge of interpreting the data and effectively communicate and report the results
- You design and develop algorithms
- Among your daily work:
- You sort information
- You extrapolate data using advanced computer modelling
- You sort out code problems
- You prune data
- You do presentations to show the progression of your work
- You communicate your analysis and recommended actions accurately
- You carry out significance tests to analyze the results of the model in order to decide whether the impact of the process is sufficient to continue with it or to improve it by adding new parameters and setting up experiments
- You carry out pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- You do data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- You analyse large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions
- You identify and solve complex problems with data-driven solutions
- You process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a Master degree or equivalent experience in quantative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- You can demonstrate at least 3 years of successful professional experience AI and data management
- You have a analytical mind and great business sense
- You have a great deal of knowledge of machine learning methods like k-Nearest Neighbors, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests
- You are familiar with data retrieval and storing systems, data visualization, and data warehousing using ETL tools, Hadoop-based analytics, and business intelligence concepts
- You have strong knowledge and skills of:
- Math (Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra)
- Programming practice
- Languages like R and Python
- Database query languages like SQL, Hive, HTML, Pig
- You have a solid experience with:
- Data Visualization Tools like matplotlib, ggplot, d3.js.
- Software Engineering Background
- Hands-on experience with data science tool
- If you have a familiarity with Scala, Java, or C++ it’s an additional advantage
- You are fluent (written and verbal) in English
- Knowledge of French, Dutch or German are an asset
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please send your application, CV and motivation letter to the following email address: email@example.com