Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for Data Manager for an immediate start to reinforce our R&D team in the management of a project dedicated to the wound care sector. This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Luxembourg, reporting directly to the Vice-President R&D. As Data Manager, you have an excellent command and knowledge of AI tools and algorithms, you use statistical and analytical methods to automate specific processes within the organization and develop smart solutions to the innovation and business challenges we face. This is the right role for you if you can combine your technical and analytical skills with excellent communication to meet the market demands of our company.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You create and enforce policies for effective data management
- You are the first point of contact for our external partners and managers in other departments
- You develop and design methods and procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting, and classifying information for input into computer and retrieval from computer, utilizing knowledge of symbolic language, optical or pattern recognition, database construction, and retrieval methods
- You ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of all datasets
- You manage elaboration standard operating procedures for data handling and archiving
- You provide technical oversight for integrating new technology or new initiatives into data standards and structures
- You evaluate the design, selection, implementation and support of database changes using associated business requirements and design documents
- You contribute to the valorisation, dissemination and communication of results
- You devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- You monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them
- You extend company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- You enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a Master degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Management etc.)
- You can demonstrate at least 10 years of successful professional experience AI and data management as well as 5 years experience leading teams and projects
- You are able to supervise and train assigned staff
- You have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures
- You have a great deal of knowledge of machine learning methods like k-Nearest Neighbors, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests
- You have strong knowledge of structured programming, testing, and debugging techniques
- You have excellent knowledge and skills of:
- Math (Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra)
- Programming practice
- Languages like R and Python
- Database query languages like SQL, Hive, Pig
- You have a solid experience with:
- Data Visualization Tools like matplotlib, ggplot, d3.js.
- Software Engineering Background
- Hands-on experience with data science tool
- If you have a familiarity with Scala, Java, or C++ it’s an additional advantage
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills
- You have a analytical mind and great business sense
- You are fluent (written and verbal) in English,
- Knowledge of French, Dutch or German are an asset
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please send your application, CV and motivation letter to the following email address: email@example.com