Flen Health is an international family owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA. At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
We expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director Medical Affairs, to be based in our Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg or UK office, reporting to the International Director Marketing. As a Director Medical Affairs, you will be responsible for leading medical affairs communications, publications, patient advocacy and education initiatives. You are expected to travel domestically and internationally to attend congresses and external meetings with academic and industry collaborators. You will also work in x-functional team and participate in the international management team.
- Develops and implements an integrated medical affairs plan and budget that supports development, marketing and sales strategies and projects for Flen Health portfolio.
- Builds and maintains a network of academic key opinion leaders for the indications of Flen Health’s actual and future product portfolio.
- Development of disease specific medical and patient education plans, whether old school, digital, web-based or mobile, through the critical evaluation of relevant medical information obtained from multiple sources and platforms.
- Maintains professional relationships with key targeted organizations and individuals.
- Drive cross functional medical scientific communication efforts in alignment with business development and sales and marketing to ensure prioritized submission and publication of material to address educational needs internally and externally across all affiliates.
- Ensures that all medical communication activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with R&D as well as with marketing and sales to translate data evidence into medical communication objectives, key messages and activities.
- Provides strategic input on key planning teams such as: conventions, sales meetings, sales training and medical education programs.
- Represent Flen Health at various medical congresses.
- Provide expertise in support of developing content (slides, websites, app) for medical communications and education.
Your profile and qualifications:
- M.D, Ph.D. or significant Medical Affairs experience
- Minimum of 6 years of prior industry Medical Affairs experience
- Experience in wound care or/and dermatology are an asset.
- Excellent planning, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Including the ability to speak publicly.
- Demonstrated experience in developing networks at academia level to support educational initiatives around commercial products.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability
- High energy and self-directed with the ability to rapidly integrate in Flen Health’s culture.
- English: fluent
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: