Flen Health is an international, innovative, family-owned company based in Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
Over the course of just a few years, Flen Health have gained the leading position in their home market, namely the Belgian wound care market and are working towards achieving this on an international level. Our company’s success is based on the dedication of our people and our safe and easy-to-use product portfolio which combines innovation with significant progress in wound care and is inspired by our motto. We help you to ‘live the life you love’.
We are looking for a fulltime Finance Specialist, for immediate start at our headquarter based in Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg) or Kontich (Belgium).
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions.
- An innovative and inspiring work environment.
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team.
- Career prospect Learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration according to experience.
The finance specialist is responsible to respect deadline on bookkeeping and to assist on accounting and controlling tasks. He/she will execute accountancy according to legal procedures in order to be able to visualise a realistic, correct status at any time. He/she will implement in 2 years consolidation at Flen (new system implementation).
Your qualifications & experience:
- You have knowledge in consolidation (US Gaap – IFRS) – essential -
- You hold an University degree in Finance and Accounting, ACCA certification or any IFRS / US GAAP certification will be an asset.
- You have minimum 3 years successful working experience in audit or consolidation team.
- You are able to work with MS Office and have excellent Excel skills.
- You are confident by working with accounting and consolidated tool.
- You are fluent (written and verbal) in English, another language will be an advantage.
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines.
- You have excellent planning and organizing skills.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have the ability to work independently and work well in a team-environment.
- You have an understanding of functional and technical financial process and practice.
- You are proactive, problem-solving and looking for initiative.
- You are willing to master new skills and develop yourself.
- You drive the day to day bookkeeping (incl. Bank, Stock, Interco reconciliations) for the UK and the US affiliates.
- You ensure monthly financial reporting.
- You are responsible for VAT declarations and yearly closing in collaboration with our legaladviser.
- You participate actively to UK and US budget.
- You are responsible for the implementation of consolidation tool and instructions with the Vice president Finance (project US Gaap – IFRS).
- You communicate to the finance team on Interco / reporting / process / consolidation.
- You follow and/or improve finance processes.
- You participate to yearly accounting training.
- You manage your workload on a daily basis and manage your back-up during holidays period.
- You ensure monthly sales reporting back-up (Power BI, IMS).
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: