Flen Health is an international, innovative, family-owned company based in Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
Over the course of just a few years, Flen Health have gained the leading position in their home market, namely the Belgian wound care market and are working towards achieving this on an international level. Our company’s success is based on the dedication of our people and our safe and easy-to-use product portfolio which combines innovation with significant progress in wound care and is inspired by our motto. We help you to ‘live the life you love’.
We are looking for a full time HCP Product Specialist, for immediate start based in Kontich (Belgium)
- Support the daily UK/BeNeLux/Germany business by delivering scientific expertise and education about the optimal use of the Flen Health product portfolio. Initiate programs in the field to further develop our therapies and to explore new indications.
- Manage the products brands and define the communication plan to strengthen the brand and increase brand awareness among Healthcare Professionals
- Act as the global point of contact for brand related questions and initiatives
- Support the development and execution of the yearly marketing plan for the respective countries/region in line with the company’s strategy
- Create, implement and monitor marketing campaigns directed towards Healthcare Professionals
- Develop the necessary promotional tools to support the sales teams
- Support digital marketing projects rolled out for countries/regions in line with the company’s strategy
- Guarantee scientific accuracy of educational and promotional materials
- Ensure up to date product, market, competition knowledge and report market evolutions in order to optimise the brand strategy and communication plan
- Monitor, analyse and describe local market dynamics
- Work closely with other departments in order to roll out marketing plans, including timings to be respected (e.g. Regulatory, Medical, Sales, etc.)
- Liaise with HCPs to understand market evolutions and needs and obtain their support to grow Flen Health products and projects
- Perform market research to explore untapped business segments for the existing product portfolio
- Explore and support the introduction and launch of new products in the relevant region
- Attend relevant local symposia/conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends and developments
Your qualifications & experience:
- University Degree – Marketing or equivalent based on relevant experience
- At least three years of professional experience in an equivalent role with medical devices
- Experience in international marketing, knowledge of the German market is desirable
- Familiar with MS Office and database applications
- English is essential; strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving ability
- Strong analytical ability
Work at Flen Health:
Flen Health is a young and fast-growing, independent organisation with short communication lines, and where entrepreneurship is appreciated. Its products are innovative, patented and are well regarded by key opinion leaders internationally.
Several highly motivated and enthusiastic colleagues have already joined Flen Health and contribute to its success. As an expanding company, we offer possibilities for personal development and growth.
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: