Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for an HR & Communication Specialist specialized in talent acquisition and employer branding. This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Luxembourg, reporting directly to the HR Manager. As HR & Communication Specialist, you are responsible for the full recruitment process management and for communication on all matters related to People and Culture.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You work in close collaboration with the HR Manager
- You are the key point contact of Hiring Managers in providing end-to-end recruitment support
- You prepare and post job openings
- You participate in the development of the HR software in order to manage recruitment activity
- You offer a proactive sourcing approach that is designed to build candidate pipelines and manage a just in time service delivery model that matches business’s needs
- You screen candidates and schedule HR & Business interviews
- You conduct HR interviews and write reports
- You maintain the recruitment dashboards up to date
- You attend recruitment events and job fairs
- You provide feedback to candidates and external agencies
- You prepare employment offers
- You demonstrate a keen interest to continuously improve current HR processes and policies and participate in ongoing projects to this effect
- You implement and execute internal communication campaigns to drive employee engagement and strengthen our employer branding
- You are in charge to maintain the internal communication channels (Intranet, Corporate Information folder…)
- You are responsible for the content, design and updating of the intranet sections
- You write and publish HR News, various articles about new employees and the company
- You prepare and coordinate events (e.g. year-end party, team-building activities, family day…)
- You are the first point of contact for employees and external contractors regarding events
- You work in collaboration with the marketing department which oversees communication on our website and social networks
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a Master’s degree in Human Resources or in Communication or equivalent by experience
- You can demonstrate a minimum of 3 years successful working experience in Recruitment and Communication
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A good command in other language as French, German or Dutch would be an asset
- You hold a strong background in recruitment/talent acquisition
- You have deep knowledge in interview techniques and skills assessment
- You have a proven track record in implementing effective communication plans on the theme of "People & Culture"
- You are an enthusiastic communicator and proficient user of internal communication tools (intranet, chat, newsletters, podcasts, etc.)
- You have a very good command of MS Office
- You have excellent organizational skills and can-do mentality
- You are creative and always looking for new ideas
- You have strong writing skills
- You are able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please send your application, CV and motivation letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org