Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for an HR Specialist specialized in payroll and HR administration for an immediate start. This is a 1 year fixed-term contract based in our office in Luxembourg, reporting directly to the HR Manager. As HR Specialist, you are responsible for the management and administration of personnel files for all Flen employees, and you act as the key point of contact with our external providers. This position would suit you perfectly if you have a taste for people & culture and the desire to make things happen.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You are responsible for general personnel administration for the various group entities (as Luxembourg, Germany, UK, Ireland…) including payroll data collection, leaves and absences management, monitoring of benefits in kind, input and reporting of information to relevant government bodies for the purposes of local taxation calculations and yearly declarations
- You manage HR payroll and administration: you prepare salary review forms and annual budget templates by keeping in contact with our external providers, fiduciaries, public administrations, and any official institutions (as employment office, social security bodies…)
- You assist the Finance department in the preparation of KPI, PA, headcount reports, and HR budget information and all other HR forms and documents relevant to the business
- You manage staff entry and exit processes and related administrative formalities: preparation of employment contract, induction program, and all HR contractual and legal documentation
- You monitor work and social legislation in relation with our HR platform and updating as necessary
- You act as first point of contact for all employees’ questions regarding personnel administration and payroll processing
- You keep informed the group about the flow of employees within the organization and keep up to date the organigram
- You intervene as a support for the recruitment processes (job description review, vacancy advertisements both internally & externally, screening of candidates, interview scheduling…)
- You oversee training administration, including onboarding and submission of relevant files
- You link with the IT department for the setting of all accesses and tools for employees and line managers
Your qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor or a master’s degree in Human Resources
- Minimum of 3 years successful working experience in HR administration & payroll within an HR department or a fiduciary
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken
- Very good command of German is an asset
- Expertise in salary calculation and payroll processing within an international environment
- Strong knowledge in European work and social legislation
- Highly confident with numbers and great sense of precision
- Proficient in MS Office: very comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to write job descriptions
- Experience of Training administration
- Experience in EpowerHR would be an asset
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: