Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of wound and skin care products, several new products in the pipeline, and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working ecosystem, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for an HR & Training Specialist focusing on talent development. This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Luxembourg, reporting directly to the HR Manager.
As HR & Training Specialist, you are responsible for the learning and professional development of Flen Health’s employees in order to support the company in its future strategic plans.
This position would suit you perfectly if you have a taste for challenges and the desire to make things happen!
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You identify training and development needs within Flen Health through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business leaders
- You participate in the implementation of an LMS - learning management system - and communicate and train people in the use of this new tool
- You design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization’s strategy and the individual
- You provide training on HR topics yourself and for more specialized topics use internal experts or an external trainer to do so
- You devise collective and tailor-made training and development plans adapted to different audiences: new staff, executive potentials, managers…
- You consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets defined in conjunction with the HR Manager
- You assess the 'return on investment' of any training or development program through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- You propose a wide range of trainings using various formats: classroom, online, video… and centralize training materials for in-house courses
- You manage the organization and the delivery of training and development programs
- You collect and record in the HR system all certificates and evidence of training and you manage the administrative reimbursement process (e.i. INFPC)
- You ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- You amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- You assist line managers and trainers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- You keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant publications, going to meetings, and attending relevant courses
- You are a back-up for recruitment activities and other HR matters
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a Master’s degree in Human Resources or in Psychology or equivalent by experience
- You can demonstrate a minimum of 3 years of successful working experience in a similar position, ideally but not necessarily, within the health sector
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A good command of other languages such as French, German or Dutch would be an asset
- You can demonstrate a personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuous learning and development
- You have excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels of an organization
- You hold good written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform, advise and train others clearly
- You are comfortable making presentations
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and have an innovative approach to work
- You have strong teamwork skills and a collaborative attitude to learning, both face-to-face and at a distance
- You can demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills to manage your time and meet deadlines and objectives
- You have good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- You are proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of content creation tools is an asset
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and motivation letter by using the form below: