Flen Health is an international family owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for a International Business Development Manager to act as key account manager for existing international business and to act as a hunter to build mutually beneficial business relationships in existing and new export markets according to the strategy. His great asset will be his relevant experience in B2B Sales in an international oriented commercial role, especially in woundcare. This full-time and permanent position will be located either in Germany, in Belgium, in the Netherlands, in Luxembourg or in the UK.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospects
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package according to experience
Key Account Management (farming):
- Maintain frequent (remote) contact with customers, built trusting relationship, regular evaluations & business review meetings
- Maintain regular internal contact with different internal stakeholders (Int. BD director, Int. BD mgr., Supply Chain, Regulatory, Finance, Quality,...)
- Provide input to Export/Finance department during financial planning cycle
- M&S Action plan per Account
- Traning programm per Account
- Development of promotional materials // Marketing Flen
- Identify the key customers ‘Critical Success Factors’
- Identify innovative ways to increase the sales on existing products: new indications, new departments, new stakeholders, new approach,...
- Maintain and update centralized CI-database, based upon input customers, desk research and/or primary data collection
- Build international network of KOL’s, maintain centralized database
- Provide regular updates for Export-team.
New Business Development (hunting)
- Follow-up approach on ‘inbound’ requests (e.g. requests through website)
- Organisation and follow-up of key BD activities and events (e.g. Exhibitions, network events,...)
- Perform “due diligence” of potential new partners
- Develop qualitative Business Cases (//prospect)
- Develop a strategic approach plan, adapted to the local market specificities
- Implementation of the business case in the field in close cooperation with the partner.
Your qualifications & experience:
- A Master degree in Life Sciences (scientific), Economics or related field is required
- 3 to 5 years of progressive commercial career advancement experience gained in an international oriented commercial role is required
- Excellent and fluent language skill in English is required
- Prior experience in B2B Sales is required
- Demonstrate a good experience of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Excel is required
- Strong communication skills to present strategic approach, to coach, to train sales technique skills
- Open-minded negotiator with patience
- Team-integrative attitude and behavior
- Solid and long- term relation builder
- Strategic challenger to develop a complete understanding of the customers needs and local market intelligence as well as to drive and challenge the prospect’s long-term Business case and strategic approach plan
- Analytical mind to maintain and improve the Customer Intelligence knowledge and competency for the Export department
- Positive, optimistic attitude with a solution thinking approach.
- Open-minded negotiator with patience
- Hands-on, entrepreneurship mentality with a strong perseverance in order to finish projects
- Networker to develop international business contacts
- Travel requirement up to 35% of the working time
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please send your application, CV and covering letter to the following email address: email@example.com