Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director Marketing, to be based in our Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg or UK office, reporting to the CEO.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company Car, Laptop and Mobile which can be used privately
- Competitive remuneration with daily allowances and personal benefits package
- Variable bonus based on both Flen Health results and personal performance
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package, depending upon your country
- Healthy work-life balance such as a flexible policy to work from home
As an International Director Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and implementing key strategic initiatives, managing the current portfolio and the upcoming launches. You will also work in x-functional team and participate in the international management team. You will lead the marketing team and develop commercial communication strategies to build the business.
Your responsibilities & duties:
- Manages the Marketing team efforts, including market research, corporate communications, to support delivery of tactical implementation of marketing strategy.
- Develops and implements marketing strategy for Flen Health portfolio of products.
- Maintains professional relationships with key targeted organizations and individuals.
- Strategically coordinates and implements marketing plans across functions liaising with medical, sales and finance, to drive activities to achieve revenue and results objectives.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Analyses complex problems and provides logical recommendations; leads any required action planning.
- Provides strategic input on key events such as: conventions, sales meetings, sales training and education programs.
- Has responsibility for managing an assigned marketing budget and project timelines.
- Sets a positive example for others to follow, shares own expert knowledge, models standards of performance, offers guidance and support.
- Streamlines across affiliates and oversees implementation of product promotional communication strategy for promotions ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy.
- Responsible for executing the Brand Business Plan.
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complexity and conflicting requirements.
- Establishes strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Key Stakeholders regionally and nationally
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
Your profile & essential qualifications:
- You are driven by a desire to improve patients' health.
- Must have excellent management skills including training, performance management, planning, prioritization, objective setting, recruitment and selection, meeting management and plan execution.
- Must possess excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to formulate, develop and execute strategy.
- Ability to translate market research findings into actionable insights and tactical plans.
- Proven track record as an effective leader, coach and internal consultant with demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and turn that analysis into strategic solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, highly competent presenter, able to gain credibility, engender trust and influence all levels, strong partnering skills, bias for action and tangible results
- Organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion (bias towards execution)
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Must have strong executive presence with ability to command respect through exercise of sound business judgment and clear decision-making.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Must be able to successfully perform complex budget management with an understanding of revenue forecasting.
- Must have or build and maintain strong knowledge of industry trends and remain current with competitor’s resources and practices.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups as well as direct reports.
- Is able to strategically plan in order to add most value by focusing teams/distributor efforts effectively.
- Successfully develop external relationships leading to brand advocacy.
- 10/12+ years of experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields is a minimum.
- Advanced experience with product lifecycle management is preferred.
- Prior people management experience strongly preferred.
- English: fluent
- An advanced science degree is desirable.
- Experience with the German market is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information
- Sales knowledge is desired
- Extensive knowledge and experience in FMCG, pharmaceutical product life cycle management in a variety of therapeutic areas preferred.
- The ability to develop, maintain, and utilize a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge.
- Desirable experience in dermatology therapeutic area is an advantage.
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: