Flen Health is an international family owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
We are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We have an exciting opportunity for an International Market Research Manager, to be based in our Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg or UK office, reporting to the International Director Marketing.
In this newly established position you will be responsible for setting up the international market research department. In this interface function you ensure to be the centre of excellence for all market research relevant questions, think customer-centric and convert complex data to easy to understand meaningful reports. You are expected to travel domestically and internationally to work with the respective markets.
- Develops, analyses and implements a broad spectrum of data collected from internal sources and external market research surveys for Flen Health portfolio, this includes monthly, quarterly and annual reports (to be standardised) as well as ad-hoc enquiries for key countries.
- Performs desk-top research and source related secondary research.
- Analyses relevant data to give meaningful customer insights (phycisians, woundcarers, nurses, pharmacists and consumers) and supports to identify product positioning and key messages to communicate to target audience. Identifies triggers and barriers within the customer journey at relevant touchpoints.
- Is the interface to external agencies.
- Ensures the smooth flow of information between marketing, digital marketing, sales, finance and medical.
- Challenges the existing and is forward thinking on how to use Digital transformation.
Your profile & qualifications:
- Marketing related studies, B.A., knowledge of statistics
- Minimum of 5 years experience in industry positions, knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is strong advantage
- Experience in wound care or/and dermatology are an asset.
- Excellent planning, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Convincing presentation skills.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point with the ability to work (and enjoy working) with large volumes of data to discern important trends or support market forecasting and innovation.
- Google analytic skills highly appreciated.
- Eager to convert findings into actionable strategies that can positively impact sales.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability.
- High energy and self-directed with the ability to rapidly integrate in Flen Health’s culture.
- English: fluent, German of advantage
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: