Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline, and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team, or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working ecosystem, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for an International Marketing Director for an immediate start. This is a permanent full-time position which can be based in one of our 6 entities (LU-BE-NL-DE-UK-IRE), reporting directly to the VP Head of Commercial Operations.
The International Marketing Director will be responsible for developing and implementing key strategic initiatives and managing the current portfolio and the upcoming launches. He/she will also work in a cross-functional team and participate in the international management team. The IMD leads the marketing team and develops commercial communication strategies to build the business.
This position would suit you perfectly if you have a taste for challenges and the desire to make things happen!
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You manage the Marketing team efforts, including market research, and corporate communications, to support the delivery of tactical implementation of the marketing strategy
- You develop and implement the marketing strategy for Flen Health’s portfolio of products for a franchise
- You maintain professional relationships with key targeted organizations and individuals
- You strategically coordinate and implement marketing plans across functions liaising with medical, sales and finance, to drive activities to achieve revenue and results in objectives
- You ensure that all marketing activities comply with regulatory and legal requirements
- You analyze complex problems and provide logical recommendations; lead any required action planning
- You provide strategic input on key planning teams such as conventions, sales meetings, sales training and medical education programs
- You have responsibility for managing an assigned marketing budget and project timelines
- You set a positive example for others to follow, share your own expert knowledge, model standards of performance, offer guidance and support
- You streamline across affiliates and oversee implementation of product promotional communication strategy for promotions ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy
- You are responsible for executing the Brand Business Plan
- You set priorities in circumstances of continued complexity and conflicting requirements
- You establish strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Key Stakeholders regionally and nationally
Your qualifications & experience:
- You are graduated (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in Marketing or related fields, an advanced science degree would be an asset
- You can justify a solid experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups, as well as direct reports
- You have about 10/12+ years of experience in developing external relationships leading to brand advocacy
- Extensive knowledge in FMCG and pharmaceutical product lifecycle management in a variety of therapeutic areas would be a strong asset
- You are fluent (both written and spoken) in English, other languages such as Dutch, French or German are an asset
- You are familiar with the different social media platforms
- You have experience in MS Office: a very high-level in MS Excel
- You have excellent project management, and effectively manage multiple projects/priorities
- You have a proven track record as an effective leader, coach and internal consultant with demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and turn that analysis into strategic solutions
- You have a strong executive presence with the ability to command respect through the exercise of sound, business judgment, and clear decision-making
- You have a strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, strategy, sales and commercial policies and practices
- You can develop, maintain, and utilize a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge
- Experience in dermatology therapeutic area would be an asset
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please submit your application, CV, and motivation letter below or via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org