Flen Health is an international family owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA. At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for an IT Support for immediate start. This is permanent and full-time position in our office in Esch-sur-Alzette, GD Luxembourg. The IT Support will resolve ICT problems and develop company specific software packages in order to optimize their current application. He/She will be supporting and reporting to the Head of IT on any IT matters and projects.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- Benefits: Meal Vouchers, Healthcare Insurance, Parking, etc
- You monitor and maintain computer systems and networks with the help of monitoring tools
- You respond and resolve the support requests and service tickets and provide 1st line technical desktop support to the users on-site, via telephone or remotely
- You configure and deploy new laptops, desktop systems and mobile phones, diagnose, and troubleshoot hardware, networking, and software issues
- You manage inventory of tools, hardware, fixtures, and the procurement
- You update knowledge database
- You maintain and update Help Desk procedure and IT systems documentation
- You manage assignments of users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory and/or Azure Active Directory
- You train computer users.
Your profile & qualifications:
- You have between 1 and 3 years of experience in an IT Help Desk environment
- You have a good understanding of Windows Server platforms on-premises as well as Office 365 including Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online and Windows client Operation Systems (Windows 10)
- You have experience in Web Management (WordPress, Typo3 or similar) is an asset
- You demonstrate great client service skills, listen carefully, and exercise patience
- You are a Team Player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have a good stress resilience, team spirit and attention to details
- You are curious, passionate for IT and self-learner
- You are fluent in English; French and/or German and/or Dutch being an asset.
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: