Flen Health is an international, family-owned company based in Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. Over the course of just a few years, Flen Health have gained the leading position in their home market, namely the Belgian wound care market and are working towards achieving this on an international level. Our company’s success is based on the dedication of our people and our safe and easy-to-use product portfolio which combines innovation with significant progress in wound care and is inspired by our motto. We help you to ‘live the life you love’.
As an innovative medical device company Flen Health is looking for a Compliance Manager to take a position in their global general healthcare compliance. As a legal compliance manager, you ensure Flen Health functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals. You are responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, develop and assess transparency reporting programs and control systems thereof and advising management on possible risks in an international environment. You will report to the CEO.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Set up awareness and trainings on healthcare compliance
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field, Master Degree is a plus
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role for the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Ideally experience or strong knowledge of healthcare compliance (Sunshine Act, GDPR, …)
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and MDR is a plus
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent level of English
- Entrepreneurial, strategic thinker, driven by results, life-long learning and eager to grow
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: