Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases. At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health.
As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for Logistics Assistant for an immediate start. This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Luxembourg, reporting directly to the Logistics Manager. As Logistics Assistant, you keep and maintain the logistics tasks and processes to the best level and to help the department in his constant growth.
This position would suit you perfectly if you have a taste for innovation and the desire to make things happen. You would be the ideal candidate if you have the right combination of technical, analytical, and communication skills, which you implement to tackle logistics challenges.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You are responsible for the orders and invoices process cycle for Flen Health entities
- You carry out processing of the claim (exchange of the sales goods, credit note)
- You are responsible for providing the samples of our products to the Sales team
- You assist the logistics manager regarding the stock procurement for Flen Health entities
- You are in charge for the stock supply of the Flen Health entities warehouses
- You make a monthly stock check with the Finance department
- You carry out administrative tasks for offers, e-mails and calls
- You are in close communication with the sales team and customers
- You are in charge to produce sales reports to the sales teams
- You assist the marketing department in providing the promotional materials to the sales team
- You report to the Marketing Manager about quantities and costs
- You support the Marketing Manager with regard to quantities and cost
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or International Trade
- You can demonstrate 1 or 2 years of successful professional in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Transport department
- You are fluent (written and verbal) in English and German
- Speak and/or written French is desirable
- You have good planning and organization skills
- You are able to work towards tight deadlines whilst keeping details in focus
- You have a good command of MS Office
- You are efficient with technical and dedicated digital tools and applications
- You have strong knowledge in: Logistics / Supply Chain Management/ Transport and logistics processes / Statistics / KPI analyses
- Knowledge of Sage or other reporting system is an asset
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please send your application, CV and motivation letter to the following email address: email@example.com