Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of wound and skin care products, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or companywide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working ecosystem, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for a Medical Affairs Specialist for an immediate start to reinforce the team. This permanent full-time position can be based in one of our entities (Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, or the United Kingdom). As a Medical Affairs Specialist, you will support the department’s daily business by delivering scientific expertise and education about the optimal use of the Flen Health product portfolio. You will initiate programs in the field to further develop our therapies and explore new indications.
This position would suit you perfectly if you are driven by a desire to improve patients’ health and have the desire to make things happen.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospects
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You will act as product and wound care expert for the relevant region
- You will liaise with HCPs to understand real-world practices of our product portfolio
- You will guarantee the scientific accuracy of educational and promotional materials
- You will keep an articles database, own references, and monitor scientific publications relevant to our business
- With the support of our Sales teams, you will collect case reports/case series and actively use those data to demonstrate real-world practice-based evidence and maintain the database
- In collaboration with Clinical and Regulatory Affairs departments, you will create high-quality Post-Market Clinical Follow-up (PMCF) surveys for all our products, launch these surveys through our online platform and follow up on the collected clinical data to feed back into RA, Sales & Marketing
- You will attend relevant local symposia/conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends and developments
- You will support the handling of clinical/medical questions arising from the sales team, healthcare professionals and patients in collaboration with PMS (Regulatory Affairs department)
- You will work closely with brand managers and other departments (e.g., Regulatory Affairs; Clinical Affairs; Sales; Marketing...)
- You will create and maintain educational materials and tools for customers and internal use
- You will deliver product trainings to new employees from a medical perspective
- You will keep Sales teams updated on new articles/publications relevant to wound care
- You will present scientific updates during quarterly sales meetings together with the Medical Affairs Manager
- You will support educational activities in the field by giving product presentations to groups of healthcare professionals
- You will explore new therapeutic areas for our products in cooperation with Marketing and R&D
- You will develop evaluations forms and run customer survey programs to collect feedback from healthcare professionals about new indications
- Together with Marketing, you will support the preparation of Advisory Panel meetings to review product campaigns/ new indications and new product development together with Marketing
- You will support medical projects initiated by the management
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in life sciences (e.g., biomedical, pharmaceutical sciences or another paramedical degree) or equivalent through experience
- You can demonstrate at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally within the wound care market
- You have good knowledge of wound care products
- You have scientific expertise in the relevant therapeutic area
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of Dutch, German and/or French will be considered as an asset
- You have strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- You have commercial acumen and are eager to work to promote our products as well as possible
- You are a good team player with the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues from different background
- You have good critical data analysis skills which you use to update scientific documentation
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please submit your application, CV, and motivation letter below OR send them to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org