Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of wound and skin care products, several new products in the pipeline, and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we help people live the life they love by developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, take ownership of your initiatives, and go for it. We guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working ecosystem, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
For our entity in the Netherlands, we are looking for a National Key Account Manager to reinforce our Sales department. If you are experienced or deeply interested in wound care, and always wanted to work for a renowned pharmaceutical company, you can be the perfect candidate for this job!
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, as National Key Account Manager you build and maintain strong and long-term relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders, resolve external stakeholder queries and increase revenue by promoting our products and collaborating with sales teams to generate new leads.
This position will suit you perfectly if you have a taste for challenges and the desire to make things happen!
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You develop and manage the key opinion leader and national accounts to win new business for the country
- You are responsible for wholesalers, insurance companies, national or key regional care organizations as well as other national stakeholders that are based within your region in order to build new business, new cooperation
- You are in charge to negotiate in line with the company guidelines, pricing, and margins and ensuring that orders are placed for the company to achieve its targets
- You establish a constructive relationship with key opinion leaders and dedicated accounts with national or wider impact
- You build partnerships and joint projects supporting the business with international, national and key regional stakeholders in the country
- You develop sales plans and activities for new products and calculate their ROI
- You assist the Sales Manager in building the sales team effectiveness, in building sales plans on existing products and actively searching for new ways to build the business
- As a key advisor, you participate in the development and training implementation for the sales team
Your profile & qualifications:
- You hold a diploma (Bachelor/Master's degree) in Pharmaceutical Science, in Science or equivalent based on relevant experience
- You can demonstrate at least 5-10 years of successful professional experience in developing relationships with clients and KOL within the pharma/medical sector
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch, both written and oral
- You have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- You have a strong ability to network
- You have a taste in sharing ideas and good practices with colleagues while maintaining a positive attitude with other team members
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office and social media
- You have the ability to develop a strategic business plan consistent with best practices and company standards as defined by the line manager
- You are a self-learner while being respectful of industry best practices: e.g. clinical articles
- You are able to show initiative and develop your entrepreneurial spirit
- You hold a valid Driving License
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please send your application, CV and motivation letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org