Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for a Product Manager specialized in the German market within the pharmaceutical industry. This is a permanent full-time position based in Germany (Home-Office) and reporting directly to the International Marketing Director. As Product Manager, you develop innovative growth strategy to increase our market shares by positioning our brands competitively in a customer centric logic. This position would suit you perfectly if you have a taste for challenges and the desire to make things happen...
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You work in partnership with the sales team to build a strong pipeline of opportunities
- You are the commercial resource in the commercialization process to make recommendations on the progress of new projects based on the business case
- You work closely with R&D and the supply chain to ensure a high success rate in bringing new products to market
- You manage the product throughout its Lifecycle, this includes gathering and prioritizing product, customer requirements, defining the product vision
- You define and execute all marketing, advertising, promotion plans, and communications activities
- You maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of current competitive environment and industry trends
- You analyze and report the performance of the brands and assess the ROI of marketing activities
- You lead the media agency briefing based on approved yearly marketing plan, agreed brand strategy and budget, and follow the day-to-day work
- You prepare and give presentations to internal and external target groups (e.g., training of the sales group on marketing material)
- You manage KOL
- You are responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- You have at least 5 years working experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry with at least 2 years in wound care market as Product Manager in Germany
- You are a native German speaker and fluent (written and verbal) in English
- You operate in a customer centric way
- You have a proven track record of success in implementing new projects
- You have strong organizational skills and a can-do mentality
- You can work in a cross-functional team and act as a real player in the local brand team
- You are a team player and a result-oriented
- You love challenges and you can work in a fast-paced changing environment, willing to go the extra mile and daring to challenge the status quo
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your English CV and covering letter by using the form below: