Flen Health is an international, innovative, family-owned company based in Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
Over the course of just a few years, Flen Health have gained the leading position in their home market, namely the Belgian wound care market and are working towards achieving this on an international level. Our company’s success is based on the dedication of our people and our safe and easy-to-use product portfolio which combines innovation with significant progress in wound care and is inspired by our motto. We help you to ‘live the life you love’.
Your profile and qualifications:
Minimum 5 years of experience of Regulatory Affairs in drugs
FDA experience is required
Chemical background is required
Demonstrated experience in eCTD compilation for topical/dermatological drugs for U.S. and/or EU submissions
Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate (both oral and written) with project team/ organizational members/ regulatory bodies (FDA)
PhD/Master’s degree in Industrial Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent based on
Knowledge in U.S. FDA drug regulatory requirements, preferably in the field of dermatology.
Ability to read and understand FDA regulations, guidance documents, test reports and technical/chemical product information
Submission authoring experience
Self-motivated team worker who is equally capable of lone working
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company Car, Laptop and Mobile which can be used privately
- Competitive remuneration including personal benefits package
- Variable bonus based on both Flen Health results and personal performance
- Daily allowances, a solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance
- Healthy work-life balance such as a flexible policy to work from home.
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please send your application, CV and motivation letter via the form below: