Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant for an immediate start. This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Luxembourg. This hands-on job requires initiatives, collaboration between the finance team and other departments. Moreover, you will be participating and contributing to the deployments of new financial systems. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You perform the day-to-day bookkeeping for our Holding/Group/Headquarter/German affiliate including (but not limited to):
- Suppliers and customers invoices booking & payments
- Ensures inter-company activity is timely and accurately accounted for,
- Maintain general ledgers and accounts reconciliation with banks,
- Stock reconciliation/assets registers
- Processing of payroll, expense reports
- Completion of tax and statutory returns (VAT, INTRASTAT) on a monthly/yearly basis,
- Monitoring of unpaid debts (with customer service)
- You prepare the budget with different departments and do a proper monthly follow up
- You ensure monthly financial reporting and analysis
- You ensure a proper balance sheet review
- You contribute to maintenance and improvement of systems, processes, and internal controls.
- You perform analysis of sales, cost and KPI performance, as required
- You assist with year-end closing and auditor queries
Your profile and qualifications:
- You hold a Degree (Bachelor/Master) in Finance and Accounting and ideally ACCA/CPA certification
- You are familiar with local Luxembourg/German Gaap and IFRS knowledge
- You have minimum 3 years of proven accounting/finance experience in medium/large size companies
- You are fluent (written and verbal) in English, French and German
- You have strong IT knowledge:
- Financial systems (microsoft dynamics, concur)
- Excellent excel/ VBA
- Microsoft Pack office
- Power BI
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: