Flen Health is an international family owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for a TBM for an immediate start. This is a permanent full-time position field based within the region above. The Territory Business Manager is responsible to grow the sales & build the business and reputation of our brands with HCPs within the allotted region in Germany.
Your qualifications & experience:
- You have a strong work ethic with organisational skills and a drive & determination to succeed
- You have a desire to have a career in medical sales with a passion for driving business & ensuring best outcomes for patients that use Flen products
- Ideally you have previous sales experience (2 years) within sales or another industry
- You are competent (written and verbal) in English.
- You have confident interpersonal communication skills who strive for a positive attitude when faced with adversity
- You have good analytical skills to research sales trends
- You manage your own self learning to the changing face in healthcare both internal & external
The role of the Sales Department within Flen Health is a vitally important cog within the business, Not only does this generate the income stream for us to further build the development of new products through R&D & invest in way to enhance the business with digital future but the sales is the face of the company and its brands. Our aim is to be patient centric Flen Health was founded on one mission: Help people with skin diseases and wounds to live the life they love!
The role of sales is to ensure that the key messges and company strategy are delivered to HCPs, Pharmacys & the consumer.
- Responsible for growing the sales to achieve your sales targets within your region
- Responsible for promoting, educating & selling to health care professionals in both hospital & community settings
- Manage your diary to work efficiently and effectively in given territory
- Portray a professional image of the company at all times
- Ensure full reporting to your manager in terms of CRM, Business plans etc. to give visibility on the progress being made.
- Work within a team at company sales conferences and congresses and share best practice with your colleagues
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities, This will be done through the Flen Health academy from an initial ITC through to continual tailored training programmes
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and highly dedicated team?
Please send your CV and covering letter by using the form below: