Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, take ownership of your initiative, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or companywide as Flen Health. As an entrepreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working ecosystem, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for an R&D Assistant to reinforce our Research & Development department in Belgium. This is a fixed-term full-time position to cover a maternity leave based in our office in Kontich and reporting directly to the R&D Manager Belgium.
This position would suit you perfectly if you are driven by a desire to improve patients’ health and have the desire to make things happen.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You will support research activities on innovative treatments of wound and skin disorders using, but not limited to, microbiology techniques; pre-sequencing, post-sequencing, and other biotechnology techniques and galenics.
- With the support of your manager, you will contribute to the development of new and/or renewed (pharmaceutical) formulations for Flen Health products and execute pre-clinical studies according to planning
- You will test the existing and new Flen Health products and ensure that they follow design and development project planning
- You will ensure Laboratory maintenance and control of equipment and contribute to administrative tasks related to lab and R&D testing
- You will assist in coordinating and monitoring analytical, chemical, physical, or biological tests that are outsourced to third parties
Your qualifications & experience:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in pharmaceutical and biological techniques or equivalent by experience
- You have an initial skin pharmaceutical product knowledge
- You have a biological and chemical lab techniques knowledge
- You have a good command of MS Office; digital savviness related to lab management, project planning and research related software are an asset
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please submit your application, CV, and motivation letter below or via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org